“I trust” is a kind nurturing mantra. Gently nudging us to let go of the story and trust in an energy greater than ourselves. Helping us welcome and sit patiently with the awkwardness of the unknown, gradually persuading us to sink into a feeling of being more content with what is – or is not happening. Above all else it’s trusting in the rhythms and cycles of nature, life and the universe.
Notice how your body willingly responds when repeating “I trust” over and over again. It’s really quite magical.
1. Give yourself permission to trust. Know its safe to trust.
2. TRUST you don’t need to know all the answers right now.
3. Trust. You can breathe deeply into any worrying thought or situation. Soon things will start to dissolve and shift with the spaciousness you give it.
4. Trust in the 3 taps theory. If you’ve heard or read about something or someone three times, then trust the universe is trying to get your attention.
5. Your ability to profoundly relax is in direction proportion to TRUST DEEPLY in your unique flow in life.
6. Don’t worry, plan or over think. Trust there is divine timing for everything. Simply hold the space in the palm of your hands in complete knowing.
7. Words, silent or spoken have an energy flowing through them. Your words create and therefore matter. Repeating the word “I trust” will trigger a positive chain reaction.
8. If you are pushing or forcing a situation perhaps you are unintentionally blocking support from the universe. Trust.
9. Trust. Stop forcing things to go your way. It interrupts the flow of a magical life.
10. When nothing is working. Do nothing. It creates the space for flow to happen again. Trust.
11. Just for today stop, step back, let go of the re-hashing and over analzying of stuff. Breath space into your thoughts. Trust everything will be OK.
12. Welcome the unknown. Simply Trust.